Special Events Policy



Special Events Policy

Planning a Special Event on Town Property

If you are planning an event and locating it on Town property, regardless of the event size or if it open to the public or not, a special event application and permit are required.

Please contact events@whitby.ca for a special event application or to determine the permits, approvals and information you will need to know as an event organizer.

If you are hosting a walk or run please contact the Office of the Town Clerk at 905-430-4315 or clerk@whitby.ca.

Special Event Application Process

Special Event User Guide